Image Map

Monday, January 26, 2015

MistoBox





Recently, we signed up for Mistobox. It's a coffee subscription program. You can customize your flavor preferences and they assign you a curator who hand picks specific coffees just for you. Our first shipment was from Ceremony Coffee Roasters. We've had it about a week and it's almost gone. It's very delicious. We've been wanting to try Ceremony for a while now so we were pretty excited when we found out this is what we were getting.  The Ceremony website describes this blend with "Cocoa butter and raisin aromatics. Muscovado sugar and tobacco with clementine acidity in a balanced cup." I can definitely taste the hints of tobacco and it is very well balanced. It's been wonderful in lattes. Fletcher has also enjoyed it from the siphon brewer. 

If you'd like to try out Mistobox they have a code for $10 off your first shipment.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. I've been on & off the subscription box train a few times but I may have to jump back on for this, love my coffee and I would love to be introduced to completely new coffee I may not find locally. :]

    ReplyDelete