Image Map

Thursday, July 10, 2014

rainy days & good music

Last night we went to see The Ember Days. They are an amazing worship band from New Zealand (well, most of them) that we met about 7 years ago and have been great friends with ever since. Whether you like worship music or not you can't deny that Janell sings like an angel. Her voice is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever heard. If you've never heard of them you should definitely check them out. They are some of the nicest and most genuine people. 



Then today, I woke up to a lovely thunderstorm. This weather is absolutely crazy for an Oklahoma summer. We usually have a drought and it's usually over 100 every day but I don't think we've broken 100 yet and it's rained a lot. Very odd but also very nice. Summers here can get old pretty quick when you can't even go outside because of the heat and humidity. 






We picked up a couple of cd's and a record from The Ember Days last night. (Thanks Janell!!) I think this is my new favorite record in our collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment