Image Map

Thursday, May 15, 2014

that time i got a new lens

Today was a big day for me. I finally decided to buy a second lens for my dslr! I've had my camera for like 4 years, I think, and I have yet to buy a new lens. I loved learning with my stock lens. It is a great starter lens and I'm sure I will still use it quite a bit. I really wanted something that had a lower F stop and that I could get a better depth of field with so I went with the 50mm f/1.8. Not only was this lens exactly what I wanted but it also is like the cheapest lens out there. Ha! This lens so far has not disappointed. I've only had it for one day and I'm totally in love. I ordered it refurbished from Canon so it was a lot cheaper than new. It still came with a year warranty so I feel pretty comfortable with it. Here are a few shots from today. More to come very very soon! I can't wait to get out and play with it some more.







No comments:

Post a Comment