Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

Road Trip 2012: Day 1

Hey everyone! I'm finally home from the road trip I took with my brother and his family. We had a blast and visited so many cool places. I took a lot of pictures so I'm going to share some from each day of our trip. There is a mixture of iphone and canon photos so here we go!

Day 1: 
Springfield, MO.
Lambert's Cafe
Wild Animal Safari
St. Louis Arch


Their first Krispy Kreme experience!

Davy and me at Lambert's.

Davy, Alicia & Ashley at Lambert's.

Davy, me & Ashley at Lambert's.


 Drive through zoo!
She wanted to feed the giraffe so bad but the people before us fed it a bunch. :(

 Goofy girl.






This guy followed the car for a while. He was Davy's best friend.


Stupid emu bit Davy's finger. They were scary! 


 We got bored waiting to go up in the arch...can ya tell??


 You can definitely tell that's her daddy.

Family photo at the arch!


 Davy & Ashley.

 Ashley and me.

Ashley & Alicia.

 View from the top.

 View from the other side of the top.

Ashley in the elevator at the arch. 




St. Louis.





No comments:

Post a Comment