Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2011

wedding weekend #2: Christia & Tyler

My best got married. She's amazing. Her wedding was wonderful and I'm so glad I got to be a part of her special day. 

Meet Christia, the beautiful bride. 

Her & her new hubby Tyler.  


Daddy/Daughter dance.

Such a sweet moment. 

After Christia's Daddy/Daughter dance she had it all set up for the MC to call her sister out to the dance floor to have the Daddy/Daughter dance she never had at her wedding. It was so cute and they had no clue it was happening. 

One of my favorite photos. Christia is such an amazing sister.  

goofball.

This was during the dance after the second Daddy/Daughter dance. She had the MC call her Dad out one last time to have his first dance with his wife. They eloped and never got the chance to have a first dance but now they have. It was so special. I cried. 


They are one of my favorite couples ever.  

 Matron of honor speech. (Christia's sister)

Cupid shuffle anyone?

 

Christia dancing with her Grandpa. He got all spiffed up for the occasion. 


 
Love this!

That little girl was so dang cute. We were buddies.

Fletcher dancing with the bride. He was embarrassed.  

Dancing the night away!


I didn't get to take as many photos as I wanted of this amazing night but the ones I did get are some great memories that I'll cherish forever. 

I love you best. I wish you and Tyler nothing but great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment