Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

wedding weekend #1

This past weekend was amazing. I got to watch my best friend get married. It was so beautiful and so was she. Here are some photos I took this weekend. 

 Doing wedding makeup in the car.

 Pre-wedding best friend photoshoot


We both loved this road so we had to stop and take a few pictures.  

Custom wedding dress.


My other best took this photo during the bridal photos. 

 These were so cute.

 So cute.
I delivered a special note to the groom with the ring. It was precious. 



 This guy made me cry so many times that day. He's such a romantic...
...and a goofball.

First look photos. 

I love this photo. It almost looks like he's looking up and saying thank you. 

He looks angry but we all know he's the happiest guy in the world right now.





A photo of me and the bride. :)


This weekend I was in charge of getting the groom's first look photos. I was worried....very worried. But it turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I think wedding photography would be a great fit for me. I have another wedding coming up. My other best friend is getting married in less than 3 weeks so I'll have some more practice time. I'm so excited for both of them. I'm glad I got to be there and be a part of Sam's special day and now it's time to get ready for Christia's big day. 

I love love. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Mandy, these are amazing pictures!!! You did such a great job & these are beautiful- thank you so very much!!! Love you so much- Sharie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair! So pretty with the purple flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete