Image Map

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A-Z


A-Z of ME!
found over on Miss Indie

A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: All of them. I probably hate cleaning the bathroom the worst though.
D. Dogs: are my favorite.
E. Essential start to your day: Checking everything on my phone. Emails, texts, facebook, words with friends haha!
F. Favorite color: mint green.
G. Gold or Silver: White gold. :)
H. Height: 5’2"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play piano when I was little.
J. Job title: Housewife and hopefully someday baker!
K. Kids: negative.
L. Live: tiny town outside Tulsa, Ok.
M. Mother’s name: Darlene
N. Nicknames: I have a bunch! Manders, Mandolin, Manny, Manners, Bruiser, Sisser. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head but believe me, there are a lot more. haha! My favorite is Bruiser ha! There really is no reason behind it other than one of my friends decided to call me that one day because I jokingly threatened to beat someone up for someone...yeah...me fighting? haha! That's funny.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I've had a few of those.
P. Pet peeves: Negativity, having to repeat myself more than once, people who don't listen and who give up easily.
Q. Quote from a movie: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret Pink
V. Vegetable you hate: cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: My husband haha!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and chest.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cupcakes, baked spaghetti, any type of bbq. I've heard good things about most of the things I make.
Z. Zoo animal: GIRAFFES!!!!!!!

Hope you had fun reading this! You should all check out Mandy's post over at Miss Indie.


1 comment:

  1. Hi first time to your blog and this was so much fun to read! Love your favorite quote :)

    ReplyDelete