Image Map

Friday, September 9, 2011

Spotify

Do you have a Spotify account? If so, you should check out my playlists. I added a little button over on the side of my blog so you can check them out. If you have an account you should comment and maybe I can discover some new music too! 

P.S. Did you guys hear about the new She & Him Christmas album!?! I'm so excited I absolutely love Zooey's voice and of course M. Ward makes me swoon. I have been saying that they should make a Christmas album. I think it will be perfect! I can't wait. I am a lover of Christmas tunes. I have actually been listening to a few of my favorite Christmas songs every once in a while already. I am just about the only person I know who actually likes Christmas music. I know a ton of people who can't stand it. I just don't get it! Do you love it or hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment