Image Map

Thursday, September 1, 2011

some old photos

I've recently been backing up all my photos online and I've come across some photos I haven't looked at in a while. Here are a few of my favorites.

My birthday last year.

The lovely Vanessa and I about 2 1/2 years ago. 

My cute little niece and I at the Jonas Brothers concert a couple years ago. 

Cornerstone 2009, my first year. We camped in line and made ramen on a grill....it was an experience to say the least. 

Cornerstone '09 again. Jordy being a goof. 

Fletcher and I spontaneously decided to go to OKC for the weekend like 3 years ago. It was a fun weekend.  

Halloween 2009. 1920's themed party. 

MOSEY!!!! (
Mosey again just being a pretty kitty. 

Fall 2009. I can't wait until all the leaves are these colors again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment