Image Map

Thursday, September 29, 2011

ok sweetheart

First of all, watch this video.


Okay, now that you've done that I have a cool story about today. So, last night on facebook I saw a post on a local neighborhood's page about a girl selling some of her furniture so I messaged her about this table she had for sale. Long story short I went to meet up with her today and check out the stuff she had for sale. Turns out she's in this super cute band ok sweetheart. Yeah, I totally bought some bed side tables from her today. Crazy huh?! I just now looked up the band she's in and I love them! She is so dang cute and super nice. I hope you all love them too!

3 comments:

  1. Popped over from the comment you left earlier as part of the LA giveaway... love your blog! Have followed you on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, that was so neat! My gosh! So creative isn't it! Such a great idea to give a new twist! Hey, I might even consider doing this when selling on Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete