Image Map

Monday, September 19, 2011

inspiration

Lately, I've been needing some inspiration. I want to figure out what I'm doing. As of right now I am taking 1 college class that really doesn't count towards any degree I could get. I really don't think I will use either degree that I am closest to getting. I see so many people around me that are doing things they love. I can't seem to figure out what it is that I wanna do. I love to bake, I like to craft, taking pictures is one of my favorites. I just can't seem to find motivation to do any of those things all the time. Each time I think about sticking with something I find a reason to psych myself out about it. I guess what I need to do is focus on what I really want to do full time. I don't think a regular day job is for me so I need to buckle down and make a list of options and start getting out there and trying things. Lots of prayer will help as well. If anyone has any advice please feel free to share via comment or email. I need to figure something out soon. Hopefully things will begin to fall into place soon.

1 comment:

  1. as a new follower, i haven't explored your blog enough to barely "know" you... but just know that whatever your interests are, whatever inspires you, if you just pursue them then you're making progress in the right direction.

    a lesson i've learned (and am still learning) is that we aren't always meant to know where we are going, or what the next step is, but that we just ought to take it. your footfalls will be placed securely where they belong!

    don't be afraid to pick something, make a plan and then pursue it. that might be the hardest part... :)

    ReplyDelete