Image Map

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friendly Friday: People Webs

It's Friendly Friday again!!!! This week we have the lovely Lindsi of People Webs. I love Lindsi, she's so dang cute and she can crochet like crazy! I love reading her blog and seeing all the cute things she crafting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. Tell us about your blog.
people webs is where i post about craft things i'm working on, (mostly crochet and some sewing), pictures of small daily things, and my life with my husband and our pug.
2. What are some of your hobbies?
i love to crochet, and am learning to sew my own wardrobe.
3. What was the last thing you crafted?
we just moved, so i'm working on setting up our apartment and today i painted some end tables and a book shelf. that counts as crafting right? besides that i crocheted a lace collar for an order a few days ago.
4. What is the last thing you baked?
that would be strawberry macarons and brownie pops for my cousin's baby shower about a week ago.
5. What is your favorite book?
i really love children's books, and my favorites are probably the Betsy-Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace
6. What's your dream vacation?
going to Denmark, Austria, or Paris!
7. What is your dream job?
working for myself. having my own craft business sounds like the best thing ever, either that or being a musician.
8. What are some of your favorite things about blogging?
i love having a creative way to be able to chronicle the things i'm working on, and it lets my family and friends who i live far from see pictures of what we're doing. and also being inspired by all the prettty blogs out there.
9. Any favorite blogs?
right now i really like food coma , summer harms , and calivintage
10. Do you have any last words of wisdom?
do what you truly love and try new things!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out her blog here.



If you would like to be featured in a Friendly Friday post please email me at honeyandthread@yahoo.com




2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous blog!! Your photograpy and layout is perfection. I found you through one of my followers and am now following you!

    x

    ReplyDelete