Image Map

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

3 & 7

Today is a very special day. 7 years ago I started dating my best friend and 3 years ago I married him. I couldn't even imagine being with anyone else. He is everything I could ever want or need. I want to say it was love at first sight. I do remember the first time I met him. This was back when the boy was super goth. Don't ask me what I saw in him then because I don't have a clue haha! Looks wise he was kind of scary looking. If I ever am able to get a picture scanned I will let you all see just what I mean. Anyway, I remember the second time I saw him and actually talked to him. He was working at a fast food place in the tiny town we lived in and I walked in with no makeup on and the first thing he said was "Woah, Mandy with no makeup on." To that I quickly replied, "woah, Fletcher with no makeup on." Haha! Yes, Mr. Goth wore eyeliner. Like I said, no clue what I saw in him. I guess I just knew that inside he was a sweet, loving and caring teddy bear unlike what I saw on the outside which was rather dark and creepy. I remember that day I was with my best friend at the time and after we sat down I told her that I would date that boy someday. I don't know how I knew from that moment but a mere 4 weeks later we were together. The rest is history. We started dating on September 7, 2004. I was a freshman in high school and Fletcher was a senior. We were high school sweethearts and I can safely say that we love each other more and more with each passing day. I am so happy to call him my husband. I wouldn't know what to do without him. 












Here are a couple of flashback songs that we used to listen to all the time. 



Fletcher, if you see this I just want you to know that I love you and I cherish every single day with you.  You are my better half and you teach me how to be a better person. I want to thank you for everything you do and have done for me. Thank you for loving me with all your heart. You are amazing. 
I love you.

3 comments:

  1. it's good to be wedding buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your romantic history. Pretty stinkin' cute!! Happy Anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete