Image Map

Sunday, August 14, 2011

long overdue iphone update!

vintage dress with pockets!

baby shower decor.

my puppy.

homemade mac & cheese. YUM!

ready for fall...

i have bieber fever.

one of my favorites.

i love the new sally hansen salon effect strips. i highly recommend you try them! 

tiny mints.

GUMMY BEARS!

entrance to a really neat bookstore.

new shoes for my bff's wedding!

ice cream is a lifesaver with this crazy heat we've had.

pretty sunset.

favorite.

new polish.

can you tell i like painting my nails?

my sweet love.

halloween candy is out!!!!

finally, a break!

shiny new penny!

baby shower pinwheels as new bedroom decorations!

woo! free dry!

the ever-growing collection

rainy day and a place i want to try.

more halloween candy!

my sweet puppy again.

this is what i did this weekend. minus the canoe plus an inner tube. 

campground.

the drive home.

What have you been up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. i've been craving gummy bears SO BAD these last couple days...and then i see your photo! haha!

    and i totally have beiber fever too...i've been in denial about it and no else knows, but it's true! ;)

    ReplyDelete