Image Map

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

springtime lemonade

I had a photography assignment due today. The assignment was to take a photo in the style of the person I interviewed for my midterm. I interviewed Joy the Baker, so I had to take a photo in her style. I had bought a bunch of lemons with an idea in my head about a week ago and this was the perfect opportunity to use them. I also ended up making some amazing lemonade with them! It was super simple and seriously probably the best lemonade I've ever had.




This last photo here I may be entering into the student art show at my college. What do you guys think?

Lemonade

for simple syrup:
1 cup sugar
1 cup water

1 cup lemon juice
4 cups cold water
sliced lemons for garnish

Bring 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to boil to make simple syrup. Combine lemon juice and simple syrup in pitcher. Add 4 cups of cold water and stir. 

You can add slices of lemons to the pitcher or individual cups for garnish. Also, this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.

I'm hoping that if I keep doing more spring like things that I can hurry up mother nature and spring will get here sooner. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post, it brought back many fabulous childhood memories of lemonade making with my brother! Lovely photography too.

    antoinettemusik.blohspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I want to try it soon! I love lemonade!

    ReplyDelete