Image Map

Monday, February 14, 2011

Silly love songs final day

Hey there! Happy Valentines day everyone! I hope everyone is having the best day ever! I know I am so far. I made Fletcher some handmade Valentines. They are I.O.U.s for things that I know he'll love like Monster, video games and movies. I can't wait for him to get home from work.

Okay, here we go! Today is the big day for our silly love songs list! I initially wanted to do a list of ten sk gs but I'm thinking I may have to do more than that. We will just have to see how it goes. I might get a little carried away and post 100 songs!! Okay, I won't do that but I do know it will be more than ten. Let's get started!

1. Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge
2. Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
3. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
4. Folding Chair - Regina Spektor
5. I'm Into Something Good - The Bird and The Bee
6. Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
7. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Deathcab for Cutie
8. Free - Zac Brown Band
9. All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
10. I Was Made For You - She & Hi
11. Cocoon - The Ember Days
12. Our Song - Taylor Swift
13. Lucky - Jason Mraz
14. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
15. Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift
16. Have A Little Faith In Me - Mandy Moore
17. Only Hope - Mandy Moore
18. Marry You - Bruno Mars
19. Crazier - Taylor Swift
20. Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

I hope you all enjoy these songs and I think I am going to continue the silly love songs posts. Everyone once in a while I'll do a little post and share more cute little love songs with you. I want to wish you all an amazing Valentines day and I want to thank you all for stopping by and reading! Please let me know what you thought about these lists. Do you have any favorite silly love songs? Share them! Also, come by and share tour Valentines day stories later too! I'd love to hear your love stories too!

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. We're hoping to go and it's looking like it's going to happen! My friend Courtney is Gaga OBSESSED and I'm..well..getting that way. :] It's looking like we'll have to settle for crappy seats, but she's excited about it nonetheless. So far The Faint put on the best live performance I've ever seen, but I have high hopes for this concert! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm working on a whole bunch of owls in different colors to put for sale soon!

    ReplyDelete