Image Map

Monday, February 14, 2011

Silly love songs day 5

Yes, this was supposed to be posted yesterday but moving and things have gotten in the way. Never fear though! I'm back today with day 5 and then the final big list for this lovely Valentines day.

Day 5: teeny bopper songs

1. When You Look Me In The Eyes - The Jonas Brothers
2. U Smile - Justin Bieber
3. Love Bug - The Jonas Brothers
4. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
5. I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You - Savage Garden

Fun facts about some of these:
- song 1 was played at our wedding during the slideshow.
- Fletcher always sings song 4 to me when we hear it.
- song number 5 is exactly how I feel about Fletcher. I knew I loved him from the moment I first saw him and I knew we would be together.

I hope everyone is having an amazing Valentines day so far! I just got done making Fletcher's Valentines. I know he will love them. I'll post pics later.

P.S. Sorry there are no video links. I'm having to post these from my phone so it's kind of hard to look up the videos right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment