Image Map

Saturday, February 12, 2011

silly love songs: day 3





Day 3: Movie Tunes


1. Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge - video
2. You're the One That I Want - Grease -  video
3. Grow Old With You - The Wedding Singer - video
4. All I Want Is You - Juno - video
5. All I Ask of You - Phantom of the Opera - video

Fun facts about some of these songs: 
- Song number 1 is a song that we very frequently sing out loud to each other no matter who is around. 
- The Hubs quoted song number 3 during his proposal. (Which happened to be on stage with one of my favorite bands/friends)
- Song number 5 is just special because that is one of our favorite movies and that song brings tears to both of our eyes sometimes. (Don't tell him I said that.)

Sorry I missed posting this yesterday, this weekend has been crazy hectic so far. We are working harder than ever to get our house ready to move into as soon as possible. The snow slowed us down a bit but we are back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment