Image Map

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Potato Salad, Broccoli Salad & Ice Cream

This past weekend was Memorial Day and Fletcher's family had a little get together. I took homemade mashed potato salad, broccoli salad, vanilla ice cream and blackberry ice cream. I forgot to take pictures of any of them because I was in such a hurry to get them all done at the same time. I can give you the links to some of the recipes though...

Broccoli Salad
&
Blackberry Ice Cream

They were all absolutely amazing. If anyone wants the mashed potato salad recipe let me know. I will say that I have NEVER liked potato salad but I love this recipe!

-M

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I love how your blog revolves around food and recipes. I'm someone who loves to cook for the people I love too. :) I've linked you on my blog. Feel free to drop by mine. Except mine's bland.

    http://huongoncrack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete