Image Map

Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day

This weekend is Father's Day! I love holidays where I can get my parents silly cards, it always makes them smile and that makes me extremely happy! I think I know what I'm getting my Dad for Father's day this year but I haven't completely decided yet, so I won't say anything just yet.

The other day I received an email from a reader, Matt from Tiepedia, who found my blog and gave me the link to one of his recent posts about Father's day cakes! The cakes are so cute. I wish my dad wore ties so I could make him one. My dad has only worn a tie 1 time in my life and it was to my wedding. Ha! Also, needless to say, I've learned a lot about ties from Matt's blog! There is some interesting stuff on there that everyone needs to check out.

Here are a few of the cakes:

^^^ This one is my favorite! ^^^



-M-

No comments:

Post a Comment