Image Map

Monday, April 12, 2010

dresses and suits

This past summer I started wearing shorts and dresses. I hadn't worn shorts since I was in elementary school. I've always been made fun of because I have super skinny, white legs. Well, last summer it got really hot and I just didn't care anymore and guess what....no one made fun of my legs (with the exception of my family and husband).

One of my friend's is getting married next month and I need a dress! I've picked out a few that I really like now I just have to decide on one.

This one is from Hollister



These 2 are from Forever 21.


This one is from Wet Seal. I think it's my favorite.
What do you think?

On another note, it's swimsuit season!! I've been scouting out some suits and I've found a few I like so far, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to swimsuits.



I like these 2 from Forever 21.



These are from Aerie

-M

1 comment:

  1. i liked the last dress best, and the second swimming suit best.

    ReplyDelete