Image Map

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Hug From Taylor Swift

If you read my about me you know that I love Taylor Swift. She is my favorite artist and I love all of her music and her as a person in general. She's so genuine and caring, from what I can tell/have heard. Anyway, she posted a video about this website called A Hug From Taylor Swift. It is about these two guys, Ryan & Michael, who are trying to get a hug from T. Swift. She found their website and has challenged them to earn their hugs. The first challenge she gave them is to help an old lady across the street. They have gladly accepted the challenge and are going to be posting their acts as they complete them. This is so fun! Of course, they will get hugs from Taylor Swift and they are going to be helping people and doing fun stuff along the way. I am so jealous of them! HA! I would love to meet Taylor Swift I just haven't come up with a great plan just yet but maybe someday!

Anyway, everyone should check out their site and cheer them on!
A Hug From Taylor Swift



2 comments:

  1. I adore her as well! I need to check out that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so lovely! cute round-up of images, too.

    ReplyDelete